As a policy, only one Attendant is allowed per patient. Patient attendant will not be permitted overnight stay in the general rooms. Patients admitted in the ICU, OT recovery and other critical areas will not be allowed to have an attendant stay with them. However, attendant may visit them periodically at specific times. Please ask the help desk at the entry of the hospital for details of visiting hours. The PRE will assist your attendant with accommodation near the hospital. Overnight stay facility is available at the hospital for a single attendant of the patient in only special room.
What to Bring
- You will need to bring a few items -- such as towel, slippers, toothbrush, toothpaste, and other toiletries or per your need.
- Please bring your complete medical record (including list of drugs and medicines you have been taking).
- If you are an insurance/credit patient please bring appropriate documentation
What not to bring
- Valuables such as jewelry, large sums of cash, laptops, mobile phones
- For the safety of patients, please do not bring any electrical appliances, such as stereos to the hospital.
- Outside food, fruits and flowers
- Children below 12 years are not allowed.