Medical Tourism Services
Western region of India has become one of the most sought after destination for medical tourism and Gangamai Hospital has seen an exponential rise in the number of national / International patients availing its healthcare services.
Our Medical Tourism helpdesk understands the special needs of distant patients and provides special attention and personalized services. They provides support from the moment a medical report is received right through to assistance with arranging transport, ensuring distant patients feel at ease about coming to Gangamai Hospital for treatment and feel at home during the stay at Gangamai Hospital.
- We offer seamless, end-to-end services in choosing the right doctor for our distant guests
- From the warmth of our greeting at the railway to your registration and discharge, we aim to create a pleasant experience for our Medical Tourism guests
- Dedicated Medical Tourism patient helpdesk is available round the clock
- Tele-consultations through video calls and teleconference with treating doctors
- Expert opinion and treatment estimate
- Language interpretation services
- After care / Post discharge care
- Railway transfers and facilitation services
- Prior appointment scheduling
- Advance room bookings
- Detailed treatment schedule customized to the patients requirements
- Concierge services (local mobile connection, local transport, confirmation of rail tickets, shopping & sightseeing)
- In-room internet access
- Post-discharge follow-up by treating doctor to ensure patient compliance
- Assistance for tourism options through our partners
- Cashless insurance facility with all the leading insurance companies like Health India, Ericson, Reliance, Spurthi Meditech, Bajaj Allianz, Vajpayee Arogyasri Scheme Karnataka etc.