Visitors are welcome during the visiting hours
- Afternoon- 12:30 pm to 1:30 pm
- Evening - 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm
- On admission to the hospital, one attendant pass shall be given to the patient. A visitor pass is issued to each patient relative during visiting hours.
- All the passes have to be returned to the reception when the final bill is being cleared.
- The attendant passes are to be worn at all times in the hospital.
- The room number is prominently displayed on the pass for ease of verification by the security personnel
- Not more than 2 visitors are permitted at a time, during visiting hours.
- Children below 12 years of age not allowed inside the hospital, as visitors/accompanying persons.
- For patients in ICUs only one family member is allowed to meet the patient both in the afternoon and in the evening and is requested to adhere to infection control protocols while entering.